The AirLink MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mobile mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speed over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
- LTE-Advanced (Carrier Aggregation) Wide Area Network (WAN) supporting up to 300 Mbps downlink speed
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 22 LTE frequency bands worldwide
- Automatic radio configuration based on the SIM
- Dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs (EMEA/APAC)
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet and next generation 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi (3 x 3 MIMO) to support up to 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
- High power Wi-Fi provides long range Vehicle Area Network (VAN) and simultaneous AP/Client Mode
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data and monitor engine diagnostics
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices such as light bars and sirens
- Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting of multiple devices, networks, and connected vehicle parameters
- Class-leading power supply
- Remote monitoring, management and control with Sierra Wireless’s Network Management Solutions—deployable in the cloud or in the enterprise data centre
|Supported Frequency Bands||
|Satellite Navigation (GNSS)||