The Sierra Wireless AirLink Raven XE 3G Router (DC power) is a secure Ethernet gateway ideal for enterprise customers requiring 24/7 unmanned operation of remote assets and broadband connectivity. Remote configuration and troubleshooting capabilities virtually eliminate service calls to remote equipment, resulting in a quick return on investment. With simple installation and configuration requirements, the Raven XE is designed to handle robust, fixed and portable applications requiring broadband communication speeds and bandwidth.
- AirVantage Management Service
- Persistent 3G Network Connectivity
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact Size for Easy Integration
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Certified for Hazardous Environments
- Remote Management and Configuration
Ideal for Broadband Data Applications
The Raven XE is a versatile tool for myriad broadband commercial fixed or portable network connectivity and business continuity data applications. Its compact form factor enables integration into close quarters, such as ATMs, kiosks, and media servers, while its rugged design makes it an ideal option for surveillance and digital signage. Multiple levels of security ensure data is safe from unauthorized access and enable the Raven XE to be part of a PCI compliant solution for payment applications. Furthermore, its routing features, like NAT and Port Forwarding, enable the Raven XE to be connected to a switch for a routing solution.
The AirVantage Management Service Key Features
- Simple: one location to manage any number of M2M devices eliminates the need to install software.
- Scalable: interactive dashboards provide at-a-glance views of large deployments making it easy to drill down to troubleshoot and rapidly configure new M2M devices.
- Secure: fault-tolerant device-to-cloud protocols (OMA-DM and AWT-DA) ensure secure two-way communication between connected devices and the cloud.
ALEOS the long-standing industry benchmark for embedded intelligence, powers AirLink devices, and supports 24/7 always-on availability, persistent connectivity, end-to-end security, real-time two-way data exchange, and remote device management. Designed to meet the needs of industrial M2M, enterprise solutions and mobile applications, ALEOS features embedded machine protocols, routing and location protocols. To ensure reliable, advanced security, ALEOS includes IPsec VPN and GRE tunneling.
ALEOS powered devices include the AirLink suite of management tools enabling remote configuration, administration, and control of deployments of any size, from one device to thousands.
Together, ALEOS and the AirLink management tools enable customers to extend their enterprise by managing deployments from a central location, or anywhere with an Internet connection.