RUT955 is highly reliable and secure LTE router with I/O, GPS and RS232/RS485 for professional applications. Router delivers high performance, mission-critical cellular communication and GPS location capabilities. RUT955 is equipped with connectivity redundancy through dual SIM failover. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location.
- LTE up to 100 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL
- DC-HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps DL and 5.73 Mbps UL
- Multiple LTE FDD bands
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi with 2×2 MIMO up to 300 Mbps
- OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, VRRP, GRE Tunnel
- SMS Control, WiFi Hotspot, Mobile on Demand, Backup WAN
- Input Triggers, Samba Share, GPS
- Four Ethernet ports
- 3 x input, 2 x output ports
- MicroSD card slot
- 4 pin industrial socket for 2/4 wire RS485
- DB9 socket for full-featured RS232
- USB type-A socket for external devices
- Durable aluminum housing
- External antennas
- Dual SIM
- Dual FW image
Standard package contains:
- Router RUT955.
- Euro PSU.
- 2 x LTE antennas (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable).
- 2 x WiFi antennas (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m cable).
- GPS antenna (adhesive mount, SMA male, 3 m cable).
- DIN rail mounting kit.
- RS485 connector block.
- I/O connector block.
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m).
- QSG (Quick Start Guide).
- Packaging box.